The Recipe For How It Works
- Franchisee candidate submits online information request form.
- Candidates meeting initial qualifications will be contacted and asked to complete a Detailed Evaluation form.
- Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. (ENRG) reviews Franchisee candidate's evaluation form.
- ENRG conducts Franchisee candidate background and credit history check.
- ENRG Franchise Representative meets with candidate and presents FDD.
- ENRG Discovery Day -- Franchise candidate visits our support center and meets with our department heads.
- ENRG Franchise committee notifies qualified Franchise candidate that their application has been approved.
- Franchise Development Agreement is signed and fees are paid.
- Franchisee presents site for approval.
- Franchise Agreement is signed and fees are paid.
- Construction begins -- Franchisee and his/her team begin training.
- A new Einstein Bros.® location is open for business.
Get started by completing our online questionnaire.