2 Tbsp Butter
3 tubs Einstein Bros.® Pumpkin Shmear
1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
¼ cup All Purpose Flour
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 large Eggs (plus 1 egg yolk)
¼ cup Sour Cream
¼ cup Heavy Cream
1. Crush 6 oz gingersnaps in a plastic bag using a rolling pin until fine crumbs.
2. Melt butter.
3. In medium bowl, mix melted butter
with cookie crumb until blended.
4. Place muffin cups in muffin pan and spray inside cups with pan spray.
5. Place one heaping Tbsp of crumb mixture in each cup.
6. Press the crumb mixture very firmly using your fingertips or the smooth bottom of a glass or measuring cup. Set aside.
1. Place pumpkin shmear, sugar, flour, vanilla extract, eggs, sour cream and heavy cream in a large mixing bowl and blend thoroughly.
3. Place ¼ cup of custard mixture into
4. Place the muffin pan containing the mini cheesecakes in a larger roasting pan, that is at least 1” deep, then place it in the oven.
5. Fill roasting pan with hot tap water until it comes ½ of way up the sides of the cup.
6. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. The time will vary depending on your oven.
When done, a toothpick should come
out clean. The top may start to crack
on some of the cakes.
7. Turn oven off, crack door & leave for
8. Gently remove the muffin pan from
the oven and leave behind the pan of water. Come back for it when the oven has cooled.
9. Allow to cool on a cooling rack at room temp. for 30-45 minutes.
10. Cover pan with plastic wrap and place
in the refrigerator to completely cool for at least 4 hours. Overnight is preferred.
11. Remove cakes from pan and serve.